Day 4 IPCPR 2019: Jason Wood of Miami Cigar & Company
There is a say, What’s old is new again and this year Miami Cigar & Company subscribed that notion at the 2019 IPCPR in Las Vegas where they were showcasing the Don Lino Africa. The cigar comes on the heels of the successful re-release of the Nestor Miranda Special Selection which is made at the My Father factory.
Don Lino Africa features a Habano 2000 wrapper from Ecuador, African Cameroon binder, with Piloto Dominicano, Ometepe, Jalapa, and Esteli fillers.
Africa will be available in the following sizes, all soft box-pressed:
- Robusto “Duma” 5 x 50 ($9.00 MSRP)
- Belicoso “Kifaru” 6.25 x 52 ($10.50)
- Toro “Punda Milia” 5.5 x 54 ($10)
- Gran Toro “Tembo” 6 x 60 ($11)
- Petite Corona “Kudu” 4 x 44 ($5.98).
The Don Lino Africa is expected to ship September 2019.