IPCPR 2017: Drew Estate (The Lost Tapes)
The last day of the trade show we ran into a little bit of technical difficulties with the internet. As a result we have a couple of bonus videos today that we are dubbing the Lost Tapes. Just like every great rock band has a release of lost tapes, bonus sessions, demos, etc, so does The Cigar Authority.
The last day of the 2017 IPCPR we stopped by at the Drew Estate booth where we caught up with Willy Herrera and Pedro where they showed us the new Undercrown Sungrown and the new Pappy Van Winkle cigar that has the internet in a tizzy. The cigar will only be available at DDRP accounts and limited to 2300 boxes per size. It’s available in 4 sizes with a few bonus sizes available at select events.
- Coronita (4 x 46) MSRP $146.00/10ct Box
- Robusto Grande (5.5 x 54) MSRP $216.00/10ct Box
- Toro (6 x 50) MSRP $240.00/10ct Box
- Belicoso Fino (5 x 50) MSRP $250.00/10ct Box
- Churchill (7 x 48) MSRP $236.00 / 10ct Box Exclusively available at Drew Diplomat Spirits Retailers
- Lonsdale (6.5 x 44) (Not for Sale) / Xct Box Exclusively at Drew Diplomat Rewards Events in October, November and December 2017
- Corona (5.5 x 44) MSRP (Not for Sale) / 10ct Box Exclusively available from Jonathan Drew and Julian Van Winkle
Pappy Van Winkle will be available at http://www.2GuysCigars.com