Drew Estate announces the national release of Tubos of their most popular brands including ACID Kuba Deluxe, Undercrown Maduro, Undercrown Shade, Undercrown Sun Grown, Tabak Especial Dulce, Tabak Especial Negra, as well as Kentucky Fire Cured and Kentucky Fire Cured Sweets. The Drew Estate Tubos will be displayed in Drew Estate’s Booth at the IPCPR Convention and Tradeshow, held June 29-July 2, 2019 in Las Vegas, Nevada.
The released Tubos are shipping alongside a retail counter merchandising solution and are packaged in 25 count bundles. These solutions are designed to prominently display these cigars to the retail customer, effective both in the humidor and on the counter.
From Wynwood Safehouse, Jonathan Drew President and Founder of Drew Estate notes, “The Tubo collection serves our brick & mortar Retailers with on-the-run options for their increasingly mobile customers. These days, dudes and dudettes are jumpin on a CityBike with their Go-Pro and Yeti, ready for wild ass Instagramming. We built our Tubos to withstand small, curbside accidents and other unanticipated mobile risks. Drew Estate cares.”
The following Tubos are packaged in 25 count bundles and shipping in September with a retail merchandising solution:
- ACID Kuba Deluxe Toro Tubo 6” x 52 MSRP $300.00/bundle of 25
- Undercrown Maduro Toro Tubo 6” x 52 MSRP $223.00/bundle of 25
- Undercrown Shade Toro Tubo 6” x 52 MSRP $223.00/bundle of 25
- Undercrown Sun Grown Toro Tubo 6” x 52 MSRP $223.00/bundle of 25
- Tabak Especial Dulce Toro Tubo 6” x 52 MSRP $232.00/bundle of 25
- Tabak Especial Negra Toro Tubo 6” x 52 MSRP $232.00/bundle of 25
- Kentucky Fire Cured Just a Friend Tubo 6” x 52 MSRP $187.50/bundle of 25
- Kentucky Fire Cured Just a Friend Sweets Tubo 6” x 52 MSRP $187.50/bundle of 25