Each week The Cigar Authority podcast serves up a segment called Debonaire. It was handled by Gentleman Chuck Morrison who has moved on to bigger and better things (let’s be honest, he took a step back). Nowadays, the Debonaire segment is handled by Debonaire Mr. Jonathan who was on point today at the trade show in a suit that was an awesome shade of blue (check out his Facebook page).
However, the Debonaire segment is second to the cigars that are produced by Phil Zanghi. In addition to Debonaire he also does Indian Motorcycle cigars which is tied into his family’s long history with the company.
This year Debonaire has introduced the Debonaire Daybreak which makes our own David Garofalo a happy camper. The cigar has a Connecticut wrapper and is available in 6 sizes:
- Debonaire Daybreak Corona (6×46) – 20ct box w/ an MSRP of $11.53 per cigar
- Debonaire Daybreak Belicoso (6×54) – 20ct box w/ an MSRP of $13.25 per cigar
- Debonaire Daybreak First Degree (4×44) – 20ct box w/ an MSRP of $6.00 per cigar
- Debonaire Daybreak Robusto (5×50) – 20ct box w/ an MSRP of $12.46 per cigar
- Debonaire Daybreak Sagita-Petite Lancero (5.5×38) – 20ct box w/ an MSRP of $8.74 per cigar
- Debonaire Daybreak Toro (6×50) – 20ct box w/ an MSRP of $13.00 per cigar