Drew Estate has numerous new releases debuting at the 2014 IPCPR tradeshow and have created four separate press releases to further explain these releases. We at The Cigar Authority have condensed it into one most.
Drew Estate Announces New Cigar Releases
- Acid Blondie Maduro – A maduro version of Drew Estate’s popular Blondie. Featuring a San Andrés Valley Maduro instead of the Connecticut Shade wrapper used on the current Blondie, the new ACID Blondie Maduro will appeal to those who desire Blondie in a bolder blend.
- Kentucky Fire Cured Sizes, “Delfinas”, “Kyotos”, & “Hamhock” – The Kentucky Fire Cured line is being expanded by three sizes: the Delfinas (6 x 26), the Kyotos (5 1⁄2 x 34), and the Hamhock (3 3⁄4 x 56). All three sizes are based on the original KFCC blend, which features smoked tobaccos as well as dark air cured tobaccos.
- Herrera Esteli Norteño – The “Norteño” showcases extensively aged tobaccos from the Estelí and Jalapa growing regions of Nicaragua, coupled with a spicy Honduran binder and a rich, bold Mexican San Andrés maduro wrapper. The “Norteño by Willy Herrera” will be available in the following six vitolas at select Herrera Estelí retailers nationwide.Coronita – 4 x 46
Corona Extra – 4 3/4 x 48 Belicoso Fino – 5 x 50 Robusto Grande – 5 1/2 x 54 Toro – 6 x 50
Lonsdale Deluxe – 6 1/2 x 44
- MUWAT Nightcrawler – A 4 1⁄2 x 50 Short Robusto based on the stronger Bait Fish blend. A bigger Bait Fish, for fans of that blend. Drew Estate’s customers asked for it, and they delivered. The MUWAT line will also debut a new packaging style at the IPCPR tradeshow.
“Drew Estate Pipe Collection by Tsuge”
Tsuge Pipe will produce the new line of pipes at their Japanese headquarters. This marks Drew Estate’s first entrance into the physical pipe market, as they have previously sold pipe tobacco exclusively. Drew Estate will offer three pipe styles to start:
- The Robusto, which features a chunky bowl and is the smallest of the three designs. The pipe has a nice portability and will fit easily into a jacket pocket.
- The Churchill, which features a tall, slender bowl that is more elegant in its styling.
- The Belicoso, which features a tall, tapered bowl, a hybrid between the other two pipe styles offered by Drew Estate.
All three styles will be offered in two finishes, Smooth and Sandblasted. The pipes will retail for $250 MSRP through authorized DE Pipe Collection retailers.
Tsuge Pipe Announces “Four Seasons” and “God Series” Pipe Tobacco Lines
“The Four Seasons” is a line of aromatic blends that are meant to capture the essence of the four distinct seasons in Japan. The names of the blends are below:
- “Spring: First days of Spring”
- “Summer: Summer Daydream”
- “Autumn: Mystery of Autumn”
- “Winter: Winter’s Embrace”
“The God Series” is a more traditional collection, featuring Latakia, Perique, Virginia, Burley, Dark Fire Cured and other select tobaccos from across the globe. The names of the blends are below:
- “Fujin: God of Wind”
- “Raijin: God of Thunder”
- “Ryujin: God of Dragon”
- “Gunjin: God of Samurai”