Join us for a special broadcast of The Cigar Authority live from SOLD-OUT Meat Ball. Who will win? We will interview the reigning champion Oliver Nivaud from United Cigars as well as the challengers including Michael Cappellini (Toscano Cigars), Jonathan Carney (La Flor Dominicana), Carmin Addessa (Two Guys Smoke Shop Employee) and Mr. Jonathan.
- Will Oliver Nivaud repeat?
- If Michael Cappellini loses, can he show his face at Toscano?
- Can Jonathan Carney redeem himself from his embarrassing attempt last yet?
- He’s been talking a big for weeks, will Carmin have what it takes?
- Can Mr. Jonathan finally avoid last place?
We will answer all these questions and a lot more! The Cigar Authority is a member of the United Podcast Network and is recorded live in front of a studio audience at Studio 21 Podcast Cafe upstairs at Two Guys Smoke Shop in Salem, NH.
As always you can find many of the cigars we smoke at https://www.2guyscigars.com.
PLEASE NOTE: If you are seeing an old episode, please refresh this page.
Add a chatroom to your website for free with Minnit Chat
Subscribe To The Cigar Authority Podcast/VODCast