We’ve had numerous requests to recap the weekly show which can be heard live via the website by clicking PUSH TO WATCH LIVE on the upper right hand corner.
- We smoked all three blends of the new Perdomo Special Craft Series. We started with the Pilsner before moving on to the Amber and finishing with the Stout.
- The Classic Cigars 3-way was won this week by Barry, making it two in a row.
- We spoke with Nick Perdomo who informed us that the Perdomo Patriarch will be making a come back with new packaging in 2016. He also shred that the Factory Tour Selection will debut in a hand-made piece of furniture similar to a wine rack.
- Last weeks question of the week, asked if Limited Edition cigars are out of control, and 48% of you agree while 16% wanted more of them. The rest though it was perfect as is.
- Some of the bad news was Upper Arlington, Ohio and Santa Clara County, California passed a law requiring those purchasing tobacco to be 21. The town of Fort Ann, NY made it illegal to smoke on beaches, and Providence, RI is considering banning smoking in the downtown area.
- The Good News was Mr. Jonathan returned from vacation.
- The new arrivals at 2guyscigars.com this week are Las Calaveras EL 2015 from Crowned Heads and Danno from Miami Cigars.
- Trademarks filed were Lot Reserve from Warped Cigars, Danno from Miami Cigar, Las Mareas from Crowned Heads and Ovation from Ashton.